Pamela Damiani, NP
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing from Alfred University, graduated 1989
- Master of Science Degree in the Adult Nurse Practitioner Program, graduated 2001
- Prior work as staff nurse, nurse leader, Spine Care Manager and Orientation Coordinator in Strong Memorial Hospital’s inpatient orthopedic unit
- Certified as an Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Member of Dr. Cahn-Hidalgo’s and Dr. Tan’s staff as a Nurse Practitioner since 2005
Pam is available to see patient each weekday except Monday.
Appointment hours are:
- Tuesday: 8:15 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:15 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:15 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.