Insurance and Billing
Our providers participate with most of the insurances available in the area. These include:
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BCBS of Western NY
- Other out-of-area Blue Cross Blue Shield plans
- Martin's Point
- Sidney Hillman
- Miscellaneous insurances within the MultiPlan Network
Our providers have admitting privileges to the University of Rochester Medical Center Hospitals - Strong Memorial and Highland Hospitals. These hospitals and their providers also accept the above insurances. Most specialists in the area also accept these insurances. Always confirm insurance participation when you are making appointments with any provider you are seeing. We do our best to refer you to participating providers.
Insurance we do not accept:
- Workers Compensation
HMO insurances require the selection of your PCP. Please contact your insurance company to update your PCP.
Payment is expected at the time of service per your contract with your insurance company. Please be aware of additional fees noted in our Financial Policy:
- $10 fee for unpaid copays at the time of service
- $10 late fee for all unpaid monthly balances
- $25 fee for a missed, non-physical appointment
- $50 fee for a missed physical appointment
To view our complete Financial Policy, click here.
In recent years, High Deductible health plans have become more popular. Patients frequently have questions about how these plans work. Excellus BCBS recently created a flyer that does an excellent job explaining. The same basic ideas that this flyer explains can be applied to most other insurer's high deductible plans. To review the flyer, click on the following: Excellus BCBS High Deductible Health Plan Flyer
For billing questions, please contact our billing specialist by:
- Sending a portal message under Billing Question
- Calling (585) 697-3517