George B. Plain, MD
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biomedical Engineering from Northwestern University, graduated 1985
- Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Rochester, graduated 1989
- Internal Medicine residency program from the University of Rochester, graduated 1992
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 1992-2012
- Opened his current internal medicine practice in 1992
- He has hospital admitting privileges at Strong Memorial Hospital where he rounds on his own patients
- Member of the Medical Society of the State of New York and the Monroe County Medical Society
Practice Phone number: (585) 424-5600
Dr. Plain is available to see patients each weekday except Thursday.
Appointment hours are:
- Monday: 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Active phone hours are:
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Exception: Phone hours may occasionally end at 3:00 p.m., specifically when the provider is out of the office or on vacation