Diego Cahn-Hidalgo, MD
- Bachelor of Science degree from Lafayette College, graduated 1990, Dana A Scholar, Honors in Biology
- Doctor of Medicine degree from the Medical College of Pennsylvania, graduated 1994
- Internal Medicine Residency program at the University of Rochester, 1994-1997
- Chief Resident of Internal Medicine at the University of Rochester, 1997-1998
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, 1997
- University of Rochester Resident Teaching Award, 1997
- Attending Physician at the Strong Medical Group located in Webster, NY, 1998-2000
- Opened his current internal medicine practice in 2000
- Kohn Fellow, 2001-2004, 2008-2009, 2014-2015
- James Stewart Award for Teaching and Patient Care
- Has hospital admitting privileges at Strong Memorial Hospital where he rounds on his own patients
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 1997-present
- Member of the American Medical Association, the American College of Physicians, the Medical Society of the State of New York, and the Monroe County Medical Society
- Fluent in Spanish
Practice Phone number: (585) 424-5440
Dr. Cahn-Hidalgo is available to see patients each weekday except Wednesday.
Appointment hours are:
- Monday: 7:45 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:45 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:45 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Active phone hours are:
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Exception: Phone hours may occasionally end at 3:00 p.m., specifically when the provider is out of the office or on vacation