Catherine Tan, MD FACP
- Accelerated seven year medical program for her Bachelor of Science degree and Doctor of Medicine degree from Union College and Albany Medical College, graduated 1994
- Internal Medicine residency program from the University of Rochester, graduated 1997
- Chief Resident of Internal Medicine at the University of Rochester, 1997-1998
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 1997-present
- Opened her current internal medicine practice in 1998
- Elected as a fellow at the American College of Physicians in 2013
- Member of the American College of Physicians, the Medical Society of the State of New York, and the Monroe County Medical Society
Practice Phone number: (585) 424-7000
Dr. Tan is available to see patients each weekday except Thursday.
Appointment hours are:
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. one Saturday/month
Active phone hours are:
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Exception: Phone hours may occasionally end at 3:00 p.m., specifically when the provider is out of the office or on vacation