Bernedette Minnella, MD
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Engineering from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, graduated 1998
- Worked at Johnson & Johnson developing the first drug coated coronary artery stent, 1998-2000
- Co-inventor on two U.S. Patents titled, "Recoilable thrombosis filtering device and method," patent numbers 6540767 and 6872217
- Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, graduated 2004
- Internal Medicine Residency program at the University of Rochester, graduated 2007
- Opened her current internal medicine practice in 2007
- She has hospital admitting privileges at Strong Memorial Hospital where she rounds on her own patients
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 2004-present
- Member of the American College of Physicians, the Medical Society of the State of New York, and the Monroe County Medical Society
- Fluent in Polish
Practice Phone number: (585) 697-7040
Dr. Minnella is available to see patients each weekday except Wednesday.
Appointment hours are:
- Monday: 7:45 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:45 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:45 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Active phone hours are:
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Exception: Phone hours may occasionally end at 3:00 p.m., specifically when the provider is out of the office or on vacation